Sunday 2 March 2014

Liebster award part 2



As I mentioned in a previous post my blog got a Liebster award the other day by Ariadne and I have to say it's been such a pleasure taking part into this pretty cool process of saying some things about myself and finding out some other interesting stuff about other bloggers.
Now I am nominated for the second time and I must say I'm really thrilled!
Christina (a very talented jewelry maker) from xxroma   gave me the award this time and now I have to follow the rules once more which are:
  • List 11 random facts about yourself.
  • Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
  • Nominate other bloggers for the award who have 200 followers or less.
  • Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
  • Notify the nominees of their nomination (ofcourse!)

11 random facts about me:
 (A little copy/paste from the first award with some necessary changes won't hurt I guess...)

1.I have a couple of  budgies that are called Bonnie and Clyde (yes, they are THAT naughty!)
2.I am a fanatic alternative pop /rock concert goer (I have to admit I've attended lots of them).
3.Athens is my most beloved city in the whole wide world! Luckily for me I stayed there for about 4 years.
4.Pop art decoration is my favorite art movement.
5.I love houses/spaces that are painted white and have pops of color. So full of positive energy!
6.Right now I am fulfilling one of my abandoned dreams: I attend an International Human Rights Law Seminar which is some sort of a master's degree (with all the endless reading and writing that comes along with it) .
7.I would like to have a cocker spaniel dog someday soon.
8.I am a yoga/meditation lover.Too sad I don't have the time to do it regularly!
9.One of my favorite walks is  about 1' away from home, through Pylaia creek.
10.I absolutely hate the new waterfront of Thessaloniki, too much concrete, so few trees! And all those red lights...Oh dear...
11.Downton Abbey was my favorite tv series this past year.

My answers to Christina:
1. Favorite color:Blue
2. Favorite movie: God, what a coincidence! Trois couleurs:Bleu
3. Favorite book: George Orwell,1984
4. Coffee or tea? Tea I guess, all flavors and kinds.
5.Which was your latest trip? I went to Samarina, Grevena.
6.What would you like to be the next? London,UK.
7.Favorite smell from your childhood?  The smell of my mom's apple pie
8. Which historic person would you like to invite for dinner? Socrates.
9. Say a dish and a dessert you would prepare for him. I would probably prepare fresh fish and a greek salad and  maybe a chocolate cake for dessert.
10. What do you consider the best element of your looks? Well, that's a tough one, my eyes I think...
11.What is your greatest talent? I think I am a multitasking person.

My questions to my noninees:
1. What is your favorite season?
2. What is your favorite part of the day?
3. If you could go back in time what would you change?
4.What is the first thing you notice in a person?
5. What kind of movies do you like?
6. Do you have any hobbies?
7.What is your favorite song?
8. What annoys you most in a person?
9. Do you have any pets?
10. Do you prefer sea or mountain walks?
11. What gift would you like to receive and you haven't yet?

And my nominees are:

2 comments:

  1. Congrats once again!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award! I am honored! I will try to do my best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...