Friday 13 September 2013

EGST recipe column



Hello again!
I would like to inform you that starting from this month I will be the new recipe column publisher of the Etsy Greek Street Team blog.
So all you Greek Etsy sellers who would like to see one of your yummy recipes published you could send it to me written both in greek and english (make sure it is fully detailed as far as instructions are concerned) along with some clear photos.
If you have a problem with translation no worries, I could do it for you.
You could send me anything you like, recipes of traditional dishes or gourmet ones.
Below there is a link so you could check out how the recipe will be presented:
 http://etsygreekstreetteam.blogspot.gr/search/label/recipes
 So come on you Etsians show us what you cook!!!
 PS1: I would like to thank the EGST team for giving me the chance to be part of it.Thank you girls!!
 PS2: You can send your recipes in this mail :dimsarvani@gmail.com.I'll be waiting! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...