Tuesday 29 May 2012

Those romantic pastels (baby blue)

What a better way to celebrate the end of spring and the beginning of summer than wear those lovely,soft shades of color?Are there any other colors that can make a girl's sweet and fragile side come out?I'm referring to pastel colors of course,the ones that add this extra romantic and tender touch to any look, the ones that derive straight from our childhood days when everything (or almost) felt like a fairytale.
And from all the pastels I would like to introduce you one of my own favorites- if not THE most favorite of all:
Baby blue, the color that looks nice to any skin tone and any hair color....So let the pictures of Pinterest do all the talking....








Well, last but not least  a picture of my all time favorite Verner Panton chair in baby blue.I couldn't help but post this one too, even if this post is all about fashion and styling...Just couldn't resist the temptation....But you can't blame me...Isn't it awfully cute??





1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!By the way you have a lovely blog!!Great photos and such a great collection of songs!;)) Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...